Tuesday 2 October 2012

Foodie Pen Pal - Take 2

Foodie Pen Pal Treats - Take 2
The Lean Green Bean

This month's foodie penpal was the lovely Suzzane over at avocado and basil. It's arrival coincided on my birthday, which was an absolute treat! I know that wasn't part of her master plan, but thank you Suzanne and the Postal Service for a job well done.

As soon as I opened the package I was overtaken by the wonderful smell of fresh basil which Suzanne had lovingly picked from her windowsill and wrapped in some tissue.  She'd also spent the weekend before in Italy so I benefited from some chocolates and cavatelli pasta.  Added to the mix were some of her favourite food stuffs like pukka tea (also in my tea caddy - but some new flavours for me to try),  a nakd bar (looks healthy AND delicious - who knew?) some ginger candies (not yet consumed but waiting patiently for me on my kitchen counter) and some chocolate and hazelnut meringues (must stop eating but can't stop eating)!

Thank you Suzanne! Job well done! :-)

No comments: