Sunday 19 August 2012

Bonkers for G'Nosh

It is not often that a product impresses me so much that not only do I go out of my way to buy it at a few select (overpriced) shops but on the off occasion they are sold out, I pout all Piccadilly line ride home.  It's a fricken' dip people, I know - but this one (or rather these two) have wooed me in the best way possible - with pure joy on the tastebuds.

First discovered in Selfridges food hall a few months back, G'Nosh produces a small selection of dips - and two have burrowed their way into my heart, beetroot and mint (with a little kick of chilli and parmesan) and babaghanoush (way better than anything you can find on Edgware Rd / Little Beirut...you get the picture).  You often see small products like this dip in and then 12-24 months later dip out (no pun intended, hardyharhar), but I really hope this one is here to stay.  If they put as much love into all their products as they do these then I can't wait to see what else is in store.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I decided to check in on you as I hadn't heard of new posts on facebook and...How did this happen? New posts and I didn't notice?

Anyway, all is right now and I'm up to speed.

I feel that I must try this G'nosh business as I'm truly intrigued about how beetroot dip can be so interesting..
But if you say it's good, it must be!

Btw, impressive work out routine. Maybe you cna give me some of that energy when I next meet you because exactly when you started ramping up, I started ramping out and being a total slob.

Turns out I should be more of a slob after I found out that the injury that has been keeping me company for 6 months means I shouldn't be doing any aerobic or yoga exercise (finally went to the physio yesterday) and she nearly died when I told her about my 4 months of bikram...

Looking forward to the next posts!

Daners said...

Stay tuned this evening for another. Am very behind with writing. I am too busy eating. :-)